Tuesday, June 1, 2010


Hello all!

I feel like I haven't updated in a while. It's not because I've been busy, haha, I haven't really been, just kinda forgot about my blog :)

So anyways, things have been going great lately; the summer so far has consisted of hanging out with my love, some amazing old and new friends, relaxing, working at my internship, swimming, and of course, watching a lot of tv and movies because it's fun and I like to! haha.

This past weekend was Memorial Day, and it was soo much fun! I had a blast with friends. We had a great day at church, and had a cookout, hung out and played volleyball afterwards- then me and two of my friends had a sleepover and went to the movies!

I did get some bad news though, I found out that my friend Ginny died on Monday morning in a car crash. I was so incredibly shocked and I think I still am. We were super close first semester of freshman year, then she moved back home so we kinda lost touch, but she was still a great friend and she was always smiling and ready to have fun- she will be missed, but I know she's in a better place now.

So, this weekend Russell and I are going to Hendersonville for his sister, Megan's wedding. I'm pretty excited about it and very happy for her and Jeff! Next weekend I am in my friend Rachel's wedding, so that'll be pretty fun- gotta love wedding season!

Well, hope everyone has a fabulous week :)

xoxo, Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment