Sunday, June 12, 2011

Potential

Lately I've been thinking about my future and all the things I want to do. Up until like a year ago I would have thought of all the things I'd like to do, but kind of just wishful thinking, figuring they would never really happen. But now, everything's different in my life. My attitude has completely changed, and now I imagine all of the things that I AM going to accomplish, I feel like I truly can do anything I set my mind to. I think so often we don't give ourselves enough credit, so we just live life without REALLY doing all the things we want to do, because we just don't think we can. I really hope this attitude stays with me, and I really hope I do accomplish all of the things that I want to do! I'm so excited to see the direction God is taking me and how He is working in my life! :)


xoxo,



Rach


But as for me, I trust in you Oh Lord; I say "You are my God", and my times are in your hand."


-Psalm 31:14

No comments:

Post a Comment