Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pinterest. Yes, seriously.






Inspiration is such a good feeling. My new addiction, Pinterest, is amazing! I have never been the most creative person in the world, but I have always wanted to be creative, learn to cook, get into photography, learn all the cool DIY stuff and all that. Thanks to Pinterest, I'm going to actually do it! It's such a help to have all of your likes, interests, projects, goals, cooking, styles, quotes, house and photography ideas, and just evertything right there in one place! amazing.


I'm so excited to start getting into all this stuff and learn to be more domestic, or try at least...ha. But that's what life is all about..trying new things :)



P.S. If you don't have a Pinterest, get one! ...seriously!




No comments:

Post a Comment