Monday, January 3, 2011

2011- An unpredictable year :)

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope 2011 is treating you well so far ;)
So far this year I haven't done a great job of sticking to my resolutions, but I'm going to turn it all up a notch this week and really get serious about them!
So far here is my list of resolutions:
*Excercise much more (at least 5 times a week) also, I found out I can get a free personal trainer @ ETSU, so I'm definitely going to take advantage of that this semester and make them kick my butt into shape! haha.
*Eat a much healthier diet, with more organic and natural food. I really want to eliminate most sugar from my diet completely. I want to really get healthy this year!
*Not waste so much time! I feel like I really do waste a lot of the time I have, so I'd like to do more constructive things with the time I do have like reading, working out, spending more time with new friends and making relationships with others.
This year is going to be a crazy, exciting, and scary one.
This year I have to decide where I want to go to grad school, graduate college, go on a missions trip somewhere, figure out my plans for this summer, and start grad school, which is going to be a really big step!
I pray all of you have a wonderful year, and that you would rely on God to show you His will for this entire year, as I'm definitely going to try to do.
I know God has big things planned, I just need to be open to what He wants for my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment