Sunday, January 30, 2011

Life unexpected.

I was walking downtown today, enjoying the beautiful sun and the warmness I've missed for so long. I started thinking and realizing how different things are now from last year. I started thinking about the future, and realizing that nothing in my life has really turned out how I expected it to, but that's such a good thing. God has shown me so much this past year, and He has truly shown me that He knows what's best for me in my life, and I am continually reminded of how much He has blessed me, and how He is continually showing me things for my life. All of these things are completely different from what I would have ever expected, but they all fit in place. Despite how many decisions I have to make in the next few months, I have such a complete peace, because I know as long as I'm in his will, everything will work out and be okay.
I see everything changing before my eyes, and I love it.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment