Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Bucket List :)

With all this talk about the end of the world, I thought it would be fitting to post my Bucket List...what I'd like to do if the world doesn't end at 6 pm ;)


1) Get my Masters in Counseling

2) Have a job I love helping others

3) Visit Ireland and Italy

4) Become a certified Eating Disorder Therapist

5) Marry my best friend :)

6) Have kids and adopt from another country

7) See my children accept Christ

8) Build a big house out in the country

9) Re-learn the piano? maybe

10) Take dance lessons

11) Reallyyy learn to cook

12) Be more adventurous

13) Try crazy, exotic food

14) Be a mentor to others

15) Go snowboarding and skiing

16) Research my ancestry

17) Go on another cruise

18) See the Eiffel Tower

19) Get an SLR camera and really get into photography

20) Live a life pleasing to God, and be content with whatever path He plans for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment