Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Summertime!



Summer is amazing. I forgot how nice it is to just relax and hang out with friends and family all day. The summer has started out amazing, I feel like it's just going to get better!



I went to a Train concert a few days ago with some great friends, and it was amazing! I absolutely love concerts, I wish I could go to them more often...I'll just add that to the bucket list :)


I have never been so content in my entire life to just relax, and take one day at a time. I've been okay lately to not have a plan for everything, but instead to just take the day as it comes. I've got some projects and things I'd like to accomplish this summer, but for the most part, I'm okay with just having fun. After all, this will probably be the last free summer I ever have before I start working and/or doing summer school!



Well, I don't have much else to say...but guess where I'm going to be in a few months! Mmm my favorite week of the year :)






No comments:

Post a Comment